Contract – DevOps Outside IR35 £450 – £650PD (Dependent on experience)
We are working with one of the largest tech firms in the UK who are looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team on an initial 6-month basis.
- Build and run production infrastructure
- Implement and support CI/CD pipelines
- Setup monitoring and tracking tools to support developer teams
- On a daily basis you will be part of an agile, often multinational scrum team delivering high standard production software for the account of the largest Enterprise clients.
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with microservices architecture orchestrated with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Expertise with configuring and running a CI/CD platform such as Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Travis
- Expertise with a cloud environment such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to lead a team of DevOps Engineers, define a vision and take action
- Experience with scaling secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM
- Understanding of the Twelve Factors and GitOps
- You should have experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructures
- Experience with Kafka