£30,000 to £40,000 (based on experience)
Our client, an established, top tier and extremely highly regarded Lloyd’s syndicate, is currently looking for a Finance Assistant. The successful candidate will undertake book-keeping, payment processing and reconciliation tasks, as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that not only has a stellar reputation within the market, but which also rewards it’s staff very well, with a wide range of fantastic benefits on offer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing payments and purchase ledger.
- Analysis of accounting ledgers.
- Reconciliation work.
- Working with other members of the Finance & Operations team.
- Assist with daily treasury functions.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Finance/Accounting experience ideally gained in the financial services sector, although other sector experience will be considered.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good Excel skills and previous experience of using accounting software packages.
- Knowledge of Sun Accounts is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good academic background, including A Levels and GCSE in Maths